After the annoying questions that cause stress come the questions that cause anxiety. Because sometimes people would be more beautiful if they were quiet but we have that peculiar habit of talking about everything and often without knowing.
“Tell me what you ask and I’ll tell you what you lack”
– Why do you look at your phone so much?
-Where did you buy that? How much did it cost?
– Don’t you have too long hair?
– Shouldn’t you shave?
– How many drinks do you already have?
– What are you doing? Tell me something.
– You’ve been with your boyfriend for a long time, when is the wedding?
– But who do you like?
– Is your hair color real or do you dye it?
– Do you know that tobacco kills?
– Don’t you think that tattoo is going to look bad on you when you’re older?