Anxiety is part of the human condition but when it is too intense it becomes a suffering that must be controlled.
There are signs that indicate that you are an anxious person, and here we show you some of them:
– “I have to talk to you” is the worst phrase that can be said to you.
– When someone takes time to say a sentence, you feel like saying: “Start now!”
-Waiting for someone more than 10 minutes becomes unbearable.
– The phone rings and you think that surely something bad has happened.
– There is nothing worse for anxiety than a “calm down.”
– You know that if there is something that can go wrong it will go wrong.
– You don’t know what it’s like to go to bed and sleep instantly.
– You always doubt your decisions.
– You bite your nails when you have to wait for web pages to load.